Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Photograph Planning

10/21/2009

I am going to use a friend to model for me, who is an ex-student of the college but is still the same age group of the target audience so this should pose no problem. I'm going to shoot photographs of them in Medium Close-Up (MCU) with my own camera. This shot will allow only the model's head and shoulders to be viewed to give a more personal feel for the student. I am going to have the model pose laying down on a college field looking up at the camera and smiling. I want the photograph to show them having a good time at Wyke College. As for costume I'm just going to ask my model to wear some normal casual clothes, the kind that she would wear to college. I don't intend on using any props either, the effect I'm aiming for with the photograph is that college is fun. You will know it's also about work just from the cover lines but I want my magazine to focus on the student culture rather than the educational side. I am also planning on editing the photograph in Adobe Photoshop to make it stand out more and look more professional.