For my magazine's name I decided to avoid trying to make a pun out of the name of my college, and instead opted for the simplest name I could think of, Wyke Magazine, it's simple and it tells you exactly what the magazine is about.
As for the fonts, I narrowed my choice down to three, 'Champagne & Limousines,' 'Harabara' and 'FFF Tusj,' all of them downloaded for free from dafont.com.

Above is an example of what the masthead will look like in each font and in different combinations of uppercase and lowercase letters.
I like 'Champagne & Limousines' because of it's professional look but I prefer 'Harabara' because it mkanages to look professional but still stands out very well. I also like 'FFF Tusj' because of it's connotations; doodling words in your notebook at college, but I think I'd prefer to have my masthead look a little more professional so I've decided to use 'Harabara.'
As for the fonts, I narrowed my choice down to three, 'Champagne & Limousines,' 'Harabara' and 'FFF Tusj,' all of them downloaded for free from dafont.com.

Above is an example of what the masthead will look like in each font and in different combinations of uppercase and lowercase letters.
I like 'Champagne & Limousines' because of it's professional look but I prefer 'Harabara' because it mkanages to look professional but still stands out very well. I also like 'FFF Tusj' because of it's connotations; doodling words in your notebook at college, but I think I'd prefer to have my masthead look a little more professional so I've decided to use 'Harabara.'